Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Welcome to my new blog,Animal Jam Howlors!



 I'm howl22851,if you see any alts of my account,i created those accounts so noone can steal my username.My main animal is a wolf and i love animal jam and i am veary active with it.I am taken for those of you who are a huge fan of me.Created this blog on  Tuesday,June 25,2013.Yes,i know its late,having this blog is a dream,after a year it finally comes true!

Contact:
Facebook: Howl Infinity
Email:howl22851@hotmail.com and howl22851@gmail.com,i prefer Hotmail.
ROBLOX:howl22852
AnimalJam:howl22851
Webkinz:howl22851
Woozworld:WWGames
FreeRealms:Kody Sapphirewave
Minecraft:howl22851

Activeness stats:
About 5 hours on AJ a day.

Friend requests stats:
I accept friend requests at random times,if you are lucky,you will become my buddy,i clean my list every 3 months or so.

P.S.

    I give atougraphs.It's quite common to see me,i am usually on the sever mermaid100 or froie1 is on.
I currently CANT take snapshots or videos unless the recorder is built into the game,i will find any possible way to take snapshots non stop,as well as videos. If i create a video it would be on ROBLOX,Free Realms,Clone Wars(Rarely),and maybe a few upcoming sites.I dont have a webcam currently or any video softwere,sorry for the inviconce(However you spell it. Dx)

No comments:

Post a Comment